The Original Seven Edit
Model 1.0 Edit
Model 2.0 Edit
The Sky Net and Model 3.0 Edit
Racial Features Edit
Ability Score Increase Your Constitution score increases by 3, though your Dexterity score decreases by 2. Alternatively you can increase your Intelligence score by 2 in exchange for lowering your Charisma score by 2.
Age Automatons can physically be over 100 years old, but mentally consider themselves only as old as their previous life.
Alignment Must be LN, NG, CN, NE, or N. Most Automata fall in the completely neutral section.
Size Most automatons have been built or later modified to the same height and build of either a human or a dwarf, though some retain their original bulky shape. The more modern autom weighs in at about 300 pounds, while an autom who keeps his original shape weighs in at about 550.
Speed 30 feet base walking speed
Languages Common and one language related to the Autom's original persona.
Clockwork Body Disadvantage on all Acrobatics, Sleight of Hand, and Stealth checks. No need for air, food, or water. Instead of sleep, an Automaton can spend 4 hours to maintain and repair their parts.
Flame Thrower A weapon folds out of the automaton's arm and when wielding this weapon they cannot be disarmed. Works as a Dragonborn's flame blast (recharge on 5 or 6). Deals 6d8 fire damage. Targets that make a successful DC 15 dex save take half damage.
New World Automaton (Model 3.0):
- Composite Plating Your base AC increases by 1.
- Damage Resistances Fire, Cold, Lightning
- Nimble Footed A reworked automaton no longer takes disadvantage on acrobatics checks.
- Darkvision You can see up to 60 feet in complete darkness.
Old World Automaton (Model 2.0):
- Hammer An old world automaton is considered one-handed, as their other limb is a massive hammer that can put to use as an unarmed attack which deals 1d10 bludgeoning damage. This can not be disarmed.
- Tanking Form An old world automaton can not wear normal armor, but has a base AC of 14. This can still be improved upon with shields and other means of defense.
- Damage Resistances Fire, Cold