The indestructable Humans of Quelmar are a race of simple humanoids with one great strength: adaptability. Their quickly evolving nature has led to them surviving nearly every attack on their race, and has allowed them to spread and infiltrate every corner of the realm.
There are 5 main subraces of human, identifiable not just by their external physical traits, but also by their physiological nature.
Bremish Humans EditThe Humans of Breme claim nearly the whole winter land for themselves,and intend to claim the rest. Thicker skinned and evolved for cold climates, their territory is made up on many snow and icy villages and tribes that claim and defend the frigidity with honor.
Pterish Humans Edit
The Humans of Pteris have many allies. The Pteris humans are powerful climbers.
Amusan Humans EditPerhaps the most tactical of the humans, Amusa has been a hot territorial battleground even when the dragons posed a threat.
Feytouched (Isonhound) Humans EditThe Humans of Isonhound are far cries from their civilized, urban cousins in Amusa. Wild, wreckless, and one with the land, feytouched humans live either in cohabitation with local tribes and cities, or they gather in small forested groups, staking out their own land where they’ve found unlikely allies with elves and other sylvan creatures.
Osugborn Humans EditThe Osugborn are a massive group of humans who lived on the surface through the dragon age.
Race Features Edit
- Bonus Proficiency: Consitution Saving Throws
- Bonus Skill Proficiency: Survival
- Bonus Proficiency: Strength Saving Throws
- Bonus Skill Proficiency: Athletics
- Bonus Proficiency: Charisma Saving Throws
- Bonus Skill Proficiency: Persuasion
- Bonus Proficiency: Intelligence Saving Throws
- Bonus Skill Proficiency: Nature
- Bonus Proficiency: Wisdom Saving Throws
- Bonus Skill Proficiency: Insight